Welcome to Investment Claims' Subscriber Services. These pages contain information on managing your subscription, and getting help if you have a problem. Subscriber Services are only available to subscribers. If you are not currently a subscriber, find out how to subscribe.
Services for subscribers include:
- Information on accessing the site
- Technical support, online FAQs, and context-sensitive Help text
- Tools to manage your account – online viewing of subscription information, access to usage reports, IP addresses, and account preference
- Provision of MARC records
- Information on how to promote these resources to your patrons/users
Accessing the site
Before you log in to the site:
- See a list of recommended browsers and settings
- Find out about our conformance to accessibility standards
- Browse our list of frequently asked questions about access
Experiencing technical problems?
- Please consult our FAQs.
- Detailed help is available from every page of the site. You can also watch our online tour to have a walkthrough of the functionality.
- If you can't find an answer on the site, you can also contact us.
Managing your account
To view your account details and subscription information, view or change your account preferences, or to see your institutional usage reports, please select the link appropriate to your region:
North and South America
UK and Rest of World
Download MARC records straight to your desktop.
Promoting the site to users
We have a range of resources to help librarians promote the site.
- Download promotional materials, including posters, flyers, postcards, and more
- Sign up for a WebEx walkthrough – free to you and your users
Developing Countries Initiative
Oxford University Press is committed to ensuring that non-profit institutions in developing nations have access to critical research. The Developing Countries Initiative program offers free or deeply reduced rate access to Investment Claims as well as other scholarly content. For eligibility and participating countries, click here.
Here are the added products to the initiative:
- African American Studies Centre
- Oxford Bibliographies Online
- Oxford Islamic Studies Online
- Investment Claims
- Oxford Competition Law
- Oxford Constitutions of the World
- Oxford Legal Research Library
- Oxford Public International Law