The matching documents are listed on the results page(s).
The number of results appears at the top of the list.
In this view, each result in the list consists of (where relevant according to content type) the document title, author, despatched, relevant dates, content type, citation, product, jurisdiction, subject, publication date and ISBN.
To view any result, click on the title.
The full text of the content is on the right with the navigation pane on the left.
There are a number of different ways of viewing and sorting results. You can:
- Narrow your choices by content type, state party, party nationality, jurisdiction, book title, author or date. In the example below, the results will be restricted to content relating to Paraguay:
- Search within results. To do this, input your search term(s) into the box above the navigation pane and click .
- Change the result view to display no detail, some detail or full detail:
- Display up to 100 items per page:
- Change the results sort order:
- Jump to result(s):
- Change the results pagination:
Clearing results filtering
At the top of the results page is a ‘breadcrumb trail’ link which matches the sorting applied to your results:
To remove any of the filters, click on the appropriate X in the breadcrumb:
Alternatively, click Clear All to remove all filters applied to results to return back to the original results list.