Introducing an all new user experience for Investment Claims
July 23, 2013
Relaunching a faster, more effective research of investment arbitration disputes:
Investment Claims (IC) is a specialist service which has been described as “invaluable” by its users. Researchers have access to a fully integrated suite of arbitration awards and decisions, bilateral investment treaties, multilateral treaties, journal articles, monographs and arbitration laws. We guarantee that content in Investment Claims is prepared and validated by experts to ensure that key issues can be researched quickly, that versions of treaties are accurate and up-to-date, and that the quality of citation, cross-references, and linking available through the Oxford Law Citator are unsurpassed in the field.
“Investment Claims is a must-have resource for investment arbitration practitioners. As well as containing key authorities, the case and treaty materials are validated and reviewed by specialists, ensuring that Investment Claims is unparalleled in quality and accuracy.” [Andy Redman, Editorial Director of Law at OUP]
The migrated version of Investment Claims ensures:
- All materials can be searched by title, full-text, keywords, jurisdiction, and more
- Advanced Search allows searching selections
- Search results can be filtered by options such as content type or party nationality and you can search within your results
- The collection can also be browsed by content type (e.g. treaties, commentaries, awards etc.
- Print friendly PDFs are available, as is the facility to email material to other subscribers.
Investment Claims also features the Oxford Law Citator, which provides links between related cases, articles and additional materials within IC, on other online resources from OUP, and within selected third party websites.
Notes to Editors
FOR MEDIA ENQUIRIES AND TO OBTAIN FREE PRESS REVIEW ACCESS PLEASE CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchasing and subscription information
IC is available on institutional subscription. Prices will vary depending on the institution.